Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good and Bad customer service

A good experience I have had was a couple moths ago. I was at Charlotte Rouse. I walked in and was greeted . I was asked if there was anything I was looking for? I said,"yes i am looking for jeans to wear out the store." The girl told me that's no problem and showed me where the jeans were and told me the sale.The second I would pick up a pair of jeans she would take them to my room. So by time it was time for me to go in and try on the clothes i had a dressing room all ready for me with a bottle of water. I never expected that from Charlotte Rouse because that's what we at BCBG. So i was so surprised and happy.

A bad experience at Foot Action i went in there to find some shoes for my boyfriend a few days later. I was not greeted, i was not asked can i help you find anything, they didn't even tell me the shoes were on sale. I don't even think they knew i was in the store because they were so busy talking among each other.I was looking around for 20 mins and none of the employees still haven't came to ask if i needed a size. I was in a happy mood to buy my boyfriend shoes i decided to up to them and ask for the size i needed, literally 5 seconds later she comes out rudely and tells me they don't have it. i said good then i left, because i think if she did have it wasn't going to buy anyways since the service was sooo horrible. That was the worst experience ever. FYI don't bring your problems to work. The customers doesn't want to hear it. i think i will stick to shopping at foot locker or champs never foot action.

No comments:

Post a Comment