Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bad Products EOC week 6

I believe Snuggies are a horrible product because i believe it is just a gimmick. I mean the commercials are totally over dramatic and it is misleading. This product has came out sunggies for pets and babies. But the regular snuggies is just a backwards robe you are going to pay for something you already have. I think snuggie is targeted to people that loves the seen on TV stuff.
I also think the smooth away things are horrible. They are suppose to last longer then a razor when you shave but it really doesn't. It last just as long As if you have shaved with a razor. The sticky pads on them do not last long either and it takes forever to shave with those things. I believe this two products should not be in the market at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment