Wednesday, April 14, 2010

About Me

Hello..
My name is Tomisa Bayliss if easier call me mimi. I am 18 years old but soon to be 19. I am a fashion major here at the Art Institute and love it here. I got into fashion at a really really young age thanks to my mom and my aunt. I've been modeling for about 5 years now. I guess you can say I have always had the passion for fashion. Right now I work at BCBG and I love it. It is my first job ever so I like to think I got really lucky to find a job in such a great market. Before I graduate I want to transfer out of state in the Art Institute of Miami I think I need a new scenery. I say that because I have been living here for about 14 years, it is time to go. After I get my degree I have decided that I want to open a modeling agency. I made that my choice because I know how hard it is to get in this business and stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment